Foreign start-up tech / IT company
The company develops a range of succersful mobile apps.
Company culture: very westernized, start-up environment, a company that has been growing very fast, where if you have an opinion you are encouraged to say it, many of the decision makers are Japanese but were born and raised abroad and have a very westernized mentality.
Number of employees – 50 (Japanese and foreigners)
As part of People team, sourcer or associate recruiter is responsible for conducting market research, competitor analysis from the recruitment point of view, identify and approach potential candidates. Beyond this, you will have the opportunity to learn about our companies business, direct recruitment and then eventually be groomed to become a recruiter.
– Identify and approach talents using tools such as Linkedin
– Screen candidates for recruiter
– Assist with market and competitor research and analysis for management reporting
– Help recruiter to build and execute recruitment and employer branding strategy
– Assist with interview schedule arrangement as needed
– Bachelor's degree
– More than 1-2 years of working experience in general
– Bilingual in Japanese and English
– Passion for mobile app segment
– PC/IT literacy (Excel, Outlook, boolean search)
– Communication skill
– Self starter and results oriented mindset
Requirements (nice to have):
– Over 1 year of experience working as sourcer or researcher at recruitment agency or recruitment division on corporate side
– Experience working for online/e-commerce company or similar assignment or project
– free fruits, cafe area and a special, in-house barista, free salad from famous restaurant once a week
– Unlimited holidays.
– catch up with manager every 2 weeks (menthorship program)
– expense dinner if you work late
– many internal company events
– training courses, workshops
– eligible for stock options
– individual performance system