HR & コーポレートサービス部門
Recruiter for a World Famous casual fashion brand
This brand is very popular in Japan. It has retail outlets across the country and they have built a stable and strong reputation for their business here
This position will report to the Director of HR who has extensive experience and will partner with you to achieve excellence in this role. You will have daily interaction with the retail area managers, retail team in HQ and be a contact point for external agencies and recruitment vendors. We are an attractive brand that receive a lot of interest – you will be the gateway to a career for motivated and suitable individuals
* Recruiting for retail staff, head office positions and new graduates
* Plan and implement recruiting advertisement, media and job fair
* Manage and update recruiting site in company homepage
* Plan and implement annual processes for new graduates recruiting and coordinate seminars and interviews in cooperation with external vendors.
* Selection process including resume screening and interviews
* Coordinate/communicate with hiring managers including Area Managers
* Arrange interviews and communicate with candidates and vendors.
* Arrange and provide support to new graduates ceremonies and training program.
* Control vendors including recruiting and advertising agencies
* Prepare necessary reports and documents in relation to recruiting activities
* Some travel may be required from time to time
* Ideally 3+ years experience in recruiting
* Retail industry experience is preferred, or high volume recruiting experience
* Intermediate English proficiency
* Diligent, committed and organized, ability to meet reporting and other deadlines is essential
* Good team player who is willing to learn. We will help you develop strong leadership, good analytical skills, and quick learning abilities
* Ability to work independently, quickly and to multi-task (good at priority settings), result oriented, proactive
* Effectively interact with all levels of management
Salary: Flexible and depends on experience, JPY5.5M – 7.0M