In today’s economy, market volatility and uncertainty in the business world are creating challenges for multinational companies but nowhere is this more evident than in hiring.Many businesses are managing heavier workloads with less staff.
Our Project & Contract Specialists division (PCS) can provide our clients with highly cost-effective project / contract staffing solutions necessary to get the work done quickly, efficiently and within budget.Top priorities for many multinationals are immediate access to specialist skills when needed and niche expertise coupled with the ability to manage risks and costs.
As a result, the trend in hiring specialists on a project, interim or contract basis has been rising.
Advantages of Hiring Project & Contract Specialists
A “just-in-time” approach to staffing gives you greater control over headcount and resourcing・ High level and hands-on bilingual specialists who can begin work immediately
- High level and hands-on bilingual specialists who can begin work immediately
- Niche Professionals in Accounting & Finance, HR & GA, Financial Services, IT & Technology, Supply Chain Management, Life Sciences, Sales & Marketing and Executive Assistant
- Our experienced contractors create stability for your business units work flow
- Provide adequate handover to the permanent successor when the replacement is hired
- No upfront recruitment fee, you pay as you go. Invoices are sent and paid monthly based on working hours after the Specialist begins employment
- Ability to convert the Specialist into a permanent member of your team after contract period ends
Who are our Project & Contract Specialists?
- Professionals with 5+ years experience in their respective field
- Problem solving innovators – “hired guns” who fix problems and implement new solutions
- Self starters you can trust to understand the needs of your organization
- Team players who share their expertise and experience with your current team
- The best of the best – our Project & Contract Specialists are Specialists who work with Specialists
Blog 1. Why companies should consider hiring temporary workers by Daniel Muñoz
Blog 2. Why you should work with recruiters by Daniel Muñoz
Blog 3. How interim specialists help attract and retain female talent by Fabian Hoshino
Blog 4. Why you need to pay your temporary workers better by Fabian Hoshino